novel writer novel. Chapter thirty-second. Thierry
Chapter Thirty. Even
Chantal has just returned home, in the most comfortable apartment living in the bubble and not within the narrow niche within the structure. For her, the days were intense, then the final reprise of his research that would not let her calm, even waking her at night. Then it was taken from nightmares and wanted to talk to someone, but who with all that had happened? The meeting with the historian and the possibility for it to happen in normal life every day was a relief for her and was so grateful to the leadership of its structure work.
Return to the cards has just put on the table the whole return unrest, silenced in the frantic days leading dall'affastellarsi of events, in which it was convolta, up to mockery of the message from the earth. Now back to grips with what the more care about Chantal runs faster cards: no need for a careful reading too, suspects, again, but also to pose in front of her insurmountable barrier to data that are missing to close the circle. Here is the meeting with the historic, planned for the next day. Needless to review everything once again, the wait can be filled only by another, the pleasure to suffer from a friend who does not feel long. And so the hand slides to the small telephone and quickly slide your finger on the agenda, focusing on some longer names than others, but without taking any decision. The game continues until the end of the phone book, but before calling gets up to prepare a mug. But someone has decided to anticipate it because just as the piezo electric stove set fire to the ringing of the bell here. Her surprise was evident when the other wire aprte hears the voice of its director, but recovers quickly.
"He has nothing against it if we see today for a drink?"
The surprise request for direct and not so canonical is equal to the pleasure of hearing his voice.
The restaurant is located near the lake, in a somewhat 'quiet street away from the road that runs through the whole bubble is vital to the long, constitute the main drag.
"He has nothing against this Chantal if tomorrow I will be there with the historical?"
"Absolutely not, I did not expect that she was already gone."
"I decided long ago to seek a second permit, his request me has given the opportunity ... "
" Are you telling me that she also Fanti said that the reason is that? "
" Exactly. "
"Now let me explain ... its lack of caution."
"Yeah, I expected her surprise, but I was confident he would overcome, giving me time to explain."
"I'm here ... and if I'm being honest, are very happy that you have made this decision. "
" What are your suspicions Chantal? "
" I'm embarrassed to say it in awhile, I'd check with the historical Atendimento least. After what 's happened ... sometimes I wonder if it is taking a mistake .... "
' Gia 'and after what' happened ..." repeats the adssorta desponsabile of the research.
"Del Moreover, Ms. Chapman, caution seems to have a proper attitude under the circumstances. "
'Yes' but she has already' responded in reality 'perche'e' own caution to suggest that this assumption is abnormal and this aipotesi can not 'be okay ... pero'sono cn her, waiting for tomorrow perche'dobbiamo presnetarci meeting with his mind clear for the piu'possibiole involentariamente not suggest the answers to our party that we suspect. "
" Exactly ... "
0 comments:
Post a Comment